Sunday, April 10, 2011

One of Jac's many secrets

For those that know me, it's no surprise to hear that I love begin tan year-round.  I am ALWAYS getting asked how I maintain my color, so why not share my answer with my fellow blog reader's?  For the past 4 years, I have been using ST. TROPEZ self tanning products. I first started using the lotion, but throughout the years I have slowly converted to the self tanning bronzer mousse.  I know the price might be a little more than you'd probably want to spend on something like this, but trust me..

St. Tropez products range from $30-$40 and they carry a variety of tanners such as the basic tanners, gradual tanning lotions, optimizers, and wash off's. All of their products come in the form of bronzing lotion, mousse and/or spray. They even have a tan remover!

I take St. Tropez with me wherever I go and I highly recommend this to every tanorexic, like me!